Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Edelweiss Explorer Static Y 85Cm+Biners
- Helm skyline Matt-black Größe xs s HMXSB0001 XS Unified Fahrrad
- MAGLIA UCI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO 2018 Size XL
- Nieto Chaman EDC Jagd und Outdoormesser
- PRO Bicycle Adjustable Repair Stand Bike Workstand NEW
- Siegreen Turbojet Twin Burner 360 Swivel Torch PRM2641
- TRU-SPEC Men's Lightweight 24-7 Pant, Coyote, 42-Inch Unhemmed
- VEST CASTELLI RED RACE PRO LIGHT WIND Size S
- Green figure skating dress. excellent condition No defects Size small
- KORDA Brand New 2018 JERSEY SHORTS OLIVE KORDA KORE SHORTS
- Mark Todd Comprehensive Combo Rug
- New Therm-a-Rest Mira Women's Sleeping Bag Long with Synergy Link Connectors US
- Premier Equine Mesh Air Fly Rug
- Schoffel Fergie Dynamic Ski Pants Size 10 RRP
- Sitka Gear S S Redline Performance Shirt - Gravel - XL
- TuffRider Amber Equestrian Boot Bag
- Weaver Prodigy Performance Sport Boots
- 1-1 8 Straight Tapered Tube MTB Bicycle Fork Carbon Fiber 26 27.5 29er Wheels
- Asics Gel Contend 5 Steel Grey Red Snapper Men Running shoes Sneaker 1011A256-021
- Cane Creek 110 Series Is42 Short Integrated Headset Bike
- 2018-19 CANDYGRIND SNOWBOARD PARK MITTEN LEATHER MITTENS (CAMO) MEDIUM
- BARRIER SUPER PLUS FLY REPELLENT EQUINE HORSE FLY, LOUSE & INSECT CONTROL
- DEMO fi zi'k Arione K3 Yellow Lightweight Road Saddle K ium Rails TEST
- Lot Of 8 Pairs Of Athletic Crossfit. Size 9.5
- NEW Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance Twin 29x2.25 tubeless Mountain tire
- PUMA Men's MCQ Step Lo Sneaker
- Shakespeare Strike-it vintage lure 1930
- Stans No Tubes ZTR Arch Wheelset 29er
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...